Wednesday, September 25

Soccer, Soccer and Soccer...

Soccer has officially started in this neck of the woods. I didn't sign my kids up for it last season because I had missed all the cut of dates, and not willing to pay the late fees, just didn't do it. So this season I was on top of things and signed them all up. Now looking back, I wish I would not have been on top of things. Let me tell you why.... Jesiah is in Y12, Kassia is in Y9 and on a selective team, Kasen is in Y7 and Jaren in in a Y5 team team. Now that is four different games, four different practices on the weeknights and don't even get me started at how much it cost just to sign them up. Jesiah has practice three times a week, (Ket is his coach and I think this will be the last year that happens.) Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday night from 5:30-7pm. Kassia's practice is on Thursday and Friday night from 5:45-7pm.  Jaren has practice on Wednesday night from 6-7 and Kasen has practice on Thursday night from 6-7pm. So we eat dinner at about 5pm almost every night so that it is done before soccer. Then on Saturdays we have to split up and conquer. Most of the time with Kassia being on a selective team, her games are away and I end up taking her and Devon with me. I have seen one of Jesiah's games and only one of Jaren's. We have games until Nove 9th. Why did I do this to myself, I am not sure... expect when they missed last season, every single one of my kids complained about how they sure missed soccer. Am I crazy or what. LOL... I guess I just roll with the punches. I don't even have any pictures to show... I will work on that this weekend. Maybe. :)