So it is about three in the morning and I am up because I was very hungry and I have been having contractions about every two minutes and could not sleep. They are harder then before but yet for some reason I don't think they are hard enough. I will more then likely wait until morning and then we will go to the hospital. There is no reason for me to just go there and have to hang out there when I can try and get some sleep here or just be awake here. Pluse, I would hate it if they said that I was not progressing and sent me home. I think that is the worst thing that could happen is that they send me home.
Sunday was a good day. We have Church at 11:00am now. It doesn't seem to matter how early or late it is we still waited to get up, and get ready just like we would have if it had been at 9:00am. I was up at 9ish and made the kids breakfast then got them ready. Told Ket that it was time to get going. He wanted to sleep longer of course. Finally at 10ish I told him I needed to get ready and he needed to watch the kids while they ate. Leaving them alone only causes fights and no food being eaten. So we were about five minutes late to Church. More time in the morning and still late. Next week we have stake conference, so the next week we will have to try better on getting to Church on time.
After Church Ket and I made springs rolls for dinner. Very good. Kassia was not to happy about them. She unwraped hers and then ate the meat inside. Jesiah loved it and ate about three of them. They were pretty big, I didn't want to have make a whole bunch of them.
Ket made the remark that he was not sure he liked the later Church time. It sure cut out his nap time. Because we don't get home until after 2:00pm, then have a late lunch, something to snack on around 6is then the kids go to be at about 8ish. So really no time for a nap, that is fine with me. Although I did get about an hour one today. It felt good. I really only meant to sleep for about half and hour but it was an hour later when Kassia came to find out where I was and lay in bed with me for a minute that I got up. She is such a cuttie. She was telling me the story to Silly Sally. I really need to find that book and buy a copy. Well I think that is enough for now. I should go back to bed and try and get some sleep... It will more then likely be a long day tomorrow. Night..
2 comments:
Hi Nicole, Sorry you didn't get to go to the hospital. Hopefully you will get to tomorrow. Just let me know, and I'll come to help with the kids. Love ya.
Thanks Brandi- I think I will just wait for Wed. Then at least I know that there is an end. This has been way to crazy.
Post a Comment