This morning at about 5:00am I started having contractions about seven minutes apart. When they lasted for over an hour I started getting worried because Ket was going skiing and he was already in Ontario. So I called him just to tell him what was going on. Well that started a whole chain of events. He came home, Brandi called and said she was coming over to take the kids, she was worried that I didn't have a back up plan, that I would just have to go to the hospital. I told I her I didn't want her to come, that I had a plan, I would call her when it was time. Anyway, it ended up that Mom was going to come over. But she was going to be a couple of hours behind Ket. Well to make a long story short, They started getting further apart by 8:00am. They were 10 minutes apart and then they stoped around 9:00am. This is also when I got up and started working on things. If I was going to have a baby today then I was going to get things done. But I guess this is what people call false. I thought I would go today, but as of right now no baby or hospital. I am still having contractions on and off, but nothing that is going to make me cry or stop to let it pass.
The good thing about Ket being home today is that we got a lot of things done that needed to be done. The mirror got put up in the bathroom, our room got clean and organized for the bassinet and changing table, Christmas stuff got put away, the printer for work got put up, and my Cub Scouts calender got finished for the next three months. So needless to say a lot got done. I am glad that he came home.
Because we were both excited that the baby might be coming today, I did most of labor part of today, I helped to clean the seminary building, and then we walked around the mall for about an hour, and I carried Kassia around while we walked. So now I am really tired.
The only good thing about this is that we have Church at 11:00am instead of 9:00am. That was just a little to early. Well night for now.
1 comment:
so sorry that you didn't have the baby yesturday. I know it would have made your life a lot easier. Keep up the walking, and if he/she still doesn't come, then you can try Caster Oil. :)
Post a Comment