Friday, January 5

Work day...

I think I stayed up to late last night. I was very tired. I slept in until almost 9:30am. The kids must have been tried too, they didn't get up until about 9:00am either. So the day was off to a slow and late start. I had so much to do. I need to get some work done before this baby comes. As a part time job, I am the neighborhood manager for two subdivisions. I just started this month full time. I was training the last two months, so there was someone else in charge. Now full time does not mean 40 hours a week. I only work anywhere from 6 hours to 12 hours a week. And most of the time it is on the computer. I do have to attend some meetings and do drive through the neighborhoods at least twice a week. I look for houses that are not within the code of the subdivision. A good job for a stay at home mom.

So did I get any work done today?, No! But I did get a printer. Now I just need to get it set up and I have no idea where it will go. The company is paying for half of the printer. This is good. I will have to do the drive through tomorrow. I need to get them done this week.

After we got the printer, we decide to go out to dinner. Ket had gotten $60 gift certificate to a restaurant downtown. Angles was the name of the restaurant. We stopped by my grandparents house to pick up some things so we invited them to go with us. Hey it was $60 bucks. I thought it would feed all of us, well maybe we would have to pay like 20 bucks. When we got there the prices were a lot more then I thought it would be. I got coconut shrimp, Ket got spare ribs and so did Grandpa and Grandma got baby-back ribs. Jesiah got chicken tenders and Kassia just ate off of my plate,and Jesiah's. The coconut shrimp was not that good. Basically it was just fried and then they sprinkled coconut on top when they plated the food. Grandma really like her meal, and so did Grandpa. Jesiah's plate of food was really big for a kids meal. It was fun to visit with Grandma and Grandpa. They are always fun. Nice meal all around.
Grandpa ended up paying the difference, VERY NICE of HIM. We did not expect that.

After dinner we still had to go grocery shopping. So we headed over to Winco and went shopping. We have found that if I take a calculate in with us and add up everything as we go along then we spend less. So that is what we did. Our budget was 100 dollars. And we went over it by 6.00 dollars. But I always forget to add tax.

We stopped on the way home at famous footwear and got Ket some new shoes. He needed them because the shoes that he had, were worn out. I think that we are done spending money for about three or four months.

When we got home, put away the groceries, and got the kids to bed it was almost ten o'clock. What a late night, again. Ket got ready to go skiing tomorrow. He went to Ontario tonight so that he could ride a bus up with a whole bunch of kids. He is the adult chaperon for the trip and he will get a free lift ticket for the day. I told him to go because this may be that last time he gets to go. After the baby, it always seems like life stops for about six weeks or so. I hope that he has a good time. He hopes that I don't have the baby on Saturday. I hope I don't either. As I sit here typing this, I have had contractions regularly. But they don't really hurt, so I am hoping they are nothing. Well I think that it is time to go to bed. I need to lay down and I am starting to fall asleep. Take it easy and will talk more later.


No comments: