Monday, January 8

Nope, Not today either

Well today has come and gone (almost) and no baby. I had good contractions all through the night, then when I got up to take a shower and get ready to go to the hospital, they slowed down and then they became just not hard anymore. It was like that the whole day. I was hoping my doctor would induce me, but he just wants to see me tomorrow and then he has set an induction time for Wednesday at 7:00am. So at least if I know that there is an end, I can get through the next two nights.

I think what I feel bad about is that I called Mom at 6:00am and she was here at 8:00am. By the time she got here, they had stopped. So what a waste for her. She had to miss her teaching class and now will have to make it up.

We really didn't do much today. Just waited for the doctor to call me back and let me know what he wanted me to do. We did go to the mall and walk around again. We ate dinner there and it was pretty fun. Poor kids, they keep thinking the baby is going to come today, and then no it doesn't come. They will be really excited to when it does. Well have a great night!!! I sure hope that I do!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to comment but I am sure that you want to spill the news about your newest addition...oh man too much info.