So we have been married 8 years now. We had our Wedding Anniversary on Tuesday. Monday night Ket took the family to a new hotel that just opened up by the airport. We went to the hockey game and then back to the hotel and went swimming. The kids didn't get to bed until around 10:30pm. I thought for sure they would sleep in. No, the next morning they were both up before eight. So we went swimming again around 9am and then went back to the room and got cleaned up. We checked out and then Ket had to go to work... We had a good time. The hotel was really nice.
It is amazing to me that we have been married for 8 years. I am amazed at how much we have changed during those years. I know I have changed a lot. I would have to say that raising children is the best thing I can do with my life. They are my joy. Some times I want to kill them, but they are still my joy. I also know that we will live together forever after this life. This thought makes me so happy. I am grateful for my husband who works hard, provides for our family and know what is right. I am grateful for the Church and the guidance that it gives me in my life. I really don't know where I would be in this world without the Gospel, the Prophet who leads me and guides our family. I am grateful for the Book of Mormon that is the foundation of what I believe. And most of all I am grateful to my Heavenly Father who loves me and my family and I know that my Savior lives.
Thank you Ket for the best 8 years of my life....You have been an example and blessing to me. You are a wonderful Husband, a great Dad and wonderful Friend. Thank you!!!
Well enough of my rambling on. I need to get things done. Have a great Week!
1 comment:
I'm glad you found me too! And since you did, I was able to see the Salo blog and send her a comment too! How fun to read up on everyones family!
Keep in touch girl!
Becca
Post a Comment