Monday, April 30

Recovering...

So, this weekend we had a garage sale for my little sis and all of her stuff, here at my house. I thought that we would get lots of traffic because it is Meridian and so big. I think we did ok, but not as good as I thought. She did get rid of a lot of stuff. That is good. What she still has she will sell on Craig's List. I was pretty tried from the last two days, and my house was trashed. So Saturday I did nothing about it...I think I even feel asleep on the couch. But Sunday Morning, I was up and ready to clean. I could not even walk on my kitchen floor without getting dirt all over my feet. So that was it...I swept, clean, vacuumed, moped did the dishes, Kassia dusted, finished the Laundry, picked up toys, made beds...I think that is it. If felt so good. Now I just have to clean the bathrooms. (I hate that job) Needless to say, I was so into to cleaning that by the time I looked up at the clock, it was 11:00am...we were suppose to be in Church by then. So I hopped in the shower and we made it there by 12:30pm. (Ket had worked the night before and so he was just sleeping away, he had no idea, but he did have to teach so we had to go to some of it).
The rest of the day went by fast...meetings, hometeachers came over and dinner. Then the kids went to bed. Ket had to go to work again last night...it is hard to sleep without him.
Today is a beautiful day. I think it is time for the kids to go out to the backyard. They have been inside to long.
Don't forget to watch the Mormon documentary on PBS tonight. It is on at 9pm my time!!!! Here is a link to get a preview of the four hour special. Click Here: http://www.pbs.org/mormons/view/2514.html?%26amp;c%3d3wm'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hay...we are watching and taping the the LDS stuff on PBS. It isn't bad. I think they are doing a good job at showing both sides of everything.

Thanks for letting me have the yard sale at your house. Sorry about leaving your house such a mess.