Monday, April 23

Princess Party

Wow, what a week. So much has been going on...I feel like I have not stopped moving. I have been helping with Music Week some more, going down to paint. It has been fun and nice to get away, but I usually get home really late and then still have to pick up the house for the next day. On Thursday we had a Barbecue for Scouts. This month is cub cafe and so cooking was the thing to do. I also had a Hunter Pointe Board meeting that night. Busy night.
On Friday Kasen slept for about five hours straight during the day. I would have been perfect, (and it was really nice) but I didn't have the stuff for Kassia's birthday party ready. I had been trying to get to the store all day. I wanted Kasen to sleep because it has been such a crazy week that he needed it. I just kept thinking that anytime he would wake up. So by the time that he did it was time for dinner and then I went to go work for music week. I got done there at 10:30pm then went to Wal-Mart to get the things I need, then home to clean the kitchen, make the cakes, and put up decorations.
We have a tradition in our family that a Birthday Elf comes and puts up streamers and a happy Birthday sign, in the kitchen, and streamers and a sign in her Bedroom. So I did that while the cakes were cooking. I got to bed about 2:30am. Crazy. I just knew that the next day was going to be way to busy for me. Her little party was to start at 2:00pm. She had about five little girls come. They were dressed up in princess outfits. So Cute. I made a castle cake. The party went really well.

Well I just wanted to take a minute and update what has been going on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I put my hands in your knickers and finger your p-ssy,mmmmmmmmmmmmmm toddler p-ssy is soooooooooooooooooooooo nice to finger, you giggle and squealwhen I work your p-ssy realllllly good, I take off your knickers and suck your pussy and you buck and squeal and push your p-ssy into my face as you baby orgasm , lots of fun to cum as your p-ssy belongs to me know. HAPPY BIRTTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!