Thursday, July 5

4th of July Fun!!!

Happy 4th of July!!! We had a great day yesterday...In the Morning our ward had a flag raising Ceremony, and pancake breakfast. It was at 8am!! Can you believe that. We made it there despite the fact that I woke up about twenty minutes before Eight. We then took naps during the day so we would be prepared for big night. At about 6 that night we went to a neighborhood Barbecue. There were water activities, a pinata, good food, and of course fireworks. We had fun...then we headed off to another neighborhood and and lit of fireworks there too. The kids were really good, and they had a blast. We don't even need to buy fireworks with all the people around here that buy the big fireworks and shot them off. We had quite the show.
Today Ket and I went and rafted the
Lower South Fork of the Payette River.
We had a good time. Mom came and watched the Children for us. It was nice to get out without them. I put tons of sunscreen on everywhere...except for the front of my legs. I forgot, or didn't think about it. Now they are really burnt. Luckily I had some shorts on, so I didn't get burnt on the upper part of my legs...But it still hurts. I have already put aloe Vera on twice. The South Fork was so much fun. We had time to stop and jump off a twenty foot rock into the river too!!! Ket and I both did it. Standing up there ready to jump in, that was scary, but it was a thrill. I am glad we got to go. It was about a three hour trip on the river. Today has been a long day...I think I will head to bed. Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you and getting burned.... :)