Saturday, September 1

Our Trip...

We are almost done with our wonderful trip to Ket's parents house in California. We have been to the Boardwalk in Santa Cruz, we spent six hours there, lots of money for the kids to ride all the rides, eat as much food as they wanted and lots of fun for all. All of Ket's siblings came too! They all adore Jesiah and Kassia. Ayden is the only cousin on this side, so to spoil just three kids is very easy!!!
Jesiah & Kassia were amazing...they were fearless. They wanted to ride every ride. There is even one called the Free Fall. It went up about thirty feet in the air and then came back down again, repeated itself about thee times. It was for little kids....they both did it and both loved it. No Fear! I thought for sure that Jesiah wouldn't do it (he is afraid of heights). But by far the most favorite one of all was the bumper Cars....Jesiah had so much fun that he did it twice.
We then headed over to the Hotel room and crashed. We stayed at a Marriott Town Place Suites. That was fun because that is the kind of hotel that Ket will be GM of.
Today we went to Monterey, to the very, very big Aquarium. It was AMAZING! They had so many fish, jellyfish, sunfish, sharks, coral, and so much more. I could have spent all day there and not have read all the information and seen all the displays. We were there for about five hours before we finally left. I would go back again. The town was really cute and I would have like to walk around and just look in the many, many different shops that they had their.
The only down side to this whole trip is that Kasen has had a fever on and off for the last couple of days. If we keep Motrin in him then he seems to be fine. But let it go to long and he get really hot and will not let me put him down. I am pretty tired from carrying him all day. I know my kids have had it with late nights and long road trips. Tomorrow I think we will just relax at the house. When we get home I will post pictures. More Later.

5 comments:

Krystal said...

It sounds like you guys are having a blast!! I super jelous!! I would love to see the kids going on all those rides!! That's awesome that Jesiah went on that ride-maybe now he will climb the stairs at Roaring Springs and try out some of the rides there! Poor Kasen, I'm sorry he has been sick! I can't wait to see some pictures!! We love and miss you!

Brandi said...

wow, Jesiah went up and down? that is awesome, maybe he is getting over his fear of heights. I am so sorry that Kasen has been sick. That totaly sucks. Love you guys, and we miss you.

tutu with love said...

I am so jealous!!! And to think that you invited me. I could have been in the middle of all the fun. I will have to remember that next time you invite me for some family fun.
I am so sad that Kasen was sick. That must have made it hard. I bet your arms are really strong from carring him.
Did Ket eat alot of food on the trip? We are all waiting to see who wins the big compatition between Ket and Robby.
I have missed you.

LollyGirl said...

NICOLE!!!!! You were within 5 min. of our house!! At first I saw you were in Santa Cruz, which is only 45 min. from us (and where we spent the day today) and I was so sad that you were so close without seeing us BUT THEN I went on to read that you were actually here--in Monterey!! I'm so sad we missed you AND we have free passes to the aquarium! BUMMER. So where is Ket's family? When do you go back to ID? So sad!!

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

Hi! I'm so excited you found us! So you guys are still in Meridian? Congratulations on Ket's new job! that's so exciting! Your kids are getting so big and they are so cute!!!