Friday, November 9

HairSpray

Tonight I went out with my sister Ginger and saw the BEST movie of the year!!! HAIRSPRAY! I am in love. In fact I liked it so much that I bought the soundtrack to the movie. I loved the movie because it was clean, it was a feel good move and of course it was a Musical! I thought it was laugh our loud funny, had a good plot and the good ending that should always happen in movies like that. If you haven't watched it and like musicals, then you will love this...if you have watched it and have a comment about it then I would love to hear about it.

Today was my nephew Alac's Birthday. He is now four years old. All the family came to town and we had a celebration at Chucke cheese. He loved it. So did the other kids. I HATE that place because of how busy it always is. But it sure wears them out, and they have a BLAST! Brandi came over early so that she could color my hair. (I have a lot of gray to cover up!) I am so so glad that she came over...it was getting really bad! It feels and looks so much better...THANK YOU BRANDI!

Kasen is "CRAWLING" ! I say this term loosely because for the last two months now he has been pulling himself along the floor in army crawling style. He will get up on his hands and knees and crawl slowly, but when he wants to get somewhere fast, he droops to his belly and goes for it. He does pull himself up and walks along the couch too. Sometimes I think that he doesn't know how to get down, because he will start crying after a while in the same place. He has learned very fast that this is a very effective method to get his brother and sister to come running to his aide. Very cute. (except when they fight over who gets to help him.!) I am not worried about his "crawling" efforts right now, mostly because he is still slower about getting around the house and it is much easier to keep on eye on him that way. I can not believe he is TEN months now. This has been a fast and busy year!

3 comments:

Dana and ohana said...

i'm glas to hear you liked it. I haven't seen it yet but it is on my list. One of these days I'll make it to a non-animated flick.

Brandi said...

I am glad that I was able to come over and get your hair done. And you don't have 'that' many gray hairs. :)

Anonymous said...

i also loved hairspray....and that zac efron kid is quite cute! you're seeing it late, it comes out on dvd on the 20th....i already put it on my christmas list!