Sunday, December 2

Bras, Christams cards and alone time....

I have some exciting news....I went bra shopping on Saturday! The last time I bought a bra was when I had just had Jesiah. So yes that was five years ago. I had two that I alternated, and they are so DEAD! I think I really realized it when my sister asked if I had a bra on. Yes, it was just dead. Well today I wore the new one all day, and I have to say it feels good to be lifted up and not have the bra move all over on you. It keeps everything in place and I walk just a little taller! I WILL NEVER WAIT that long again. In fact I bought three bras so that I could rotate them. I went to Victoria Secret. So they are really good bra's. Ket went with me, it was kinda nice to have a second opinion on how they look on me. He was very helpful in this mater. :)
I have been really busy this last week...finishing up some projects. I got my Christmas Cards done, now I just have to get them in the mail and off they go, and I will be happy! (I would like to send everyone a Christmas card, so please email me your address so that I have it. Thanks!) I also did a poster for Ket's family. It was so much fun putting it together! Here is preview of the card and poster.




Ket has told me this week that he will be leaving me for about two weeks. He has training that he will be doing in Atlanta for Marriott. Of course that means I get to make all those Christmas goodies, decorate the house, carry on those wonderful traditions all by myself. He will be back on the 22nd. I find that I get more done when he is not home because I don't depend on him to help me...(plus he is not here to make a mess LOL). The bad thing is I make less dinner because Kassia could just eat cereal for dinner ever night and be happy with that, and Jesiah loves rice and soy sauce. When we went to Costco I got those pre-made diners like chicken and rice, lasagnas, and chicken pot pies. I know there will be more then one night I will not want to cook. Well have a great week!

13 comments:

Krystal said...

That is a cute Christmas card-how did you do that? is it your heritage makers again? you will have to show me how to do that. I will come visit you sometime while Ket is gone!

Nicole said...

LOL...Yes, it is though Heritage Makers...I am telling you this is the best thing I have found!!! (besides blogging of course!)

Brandi said...

lol...nicole you left getting a new bra for 5 years? lol that is so funny. I am glad Ket could go and help you find the 'right' lift. hehe. I love your Christmas cards. I wish I could do this Heritage Makers stuff.

JoAnna Anderson said...

Horray for new bras...its a miracle I tell you! There is a reason why Oprah did a whole show about it. LOL...

So you have to share the wisdom on creating such beautiful cards!!!!! I need to see one in real life. Is it a digital thing, email, thing ?!?

Also- amen to cereal & microwave dinners. I think those are the best meals because my kids will eat their whole meal!

Dana and ohana said...

I totally understand about the bra thing. I just got some new ones too..it was/and still is so nice! Congrats.

Carrie Snider said...

that's so cute!!!!

no, i'll be in WA for christmas... but we'll probably drive down for a visit in the spring sometime! :)

Amy said...

I haven't seen your blog for so long! It is really cute with all your beautiful family pictures on it! I want a cabin get-a-way! How fun! Is Heritage Makers that program that is sold to be used in your home to make pictures, calendars,posters, etc! I think I have a brag book and some other book to do but I get so frustrated with the software. Your daily ABC book is so cute, It makes me want to do one! It is so funny that you say that you will get more done with Ket gone because then you won't depend on him, That is exactly how I am! Its like you just know you have to do it all, so you do!
Thanks for writing!

Elizabeth M said...

way cute card! make sure to show one to me before you mail them!

tutu with love said...

Congrates on your new sling. A good one is really great. No movement is perfect. I love your cards, and poster!! I love what you do with heritage. You are so talented! I am so excited to see my calendar. Our christmas dinner is tonight. I am so nervous. I hope the it turns out alright. I ordered almost everything from Holy Rosary. I just have to pick it up at noon, and start cooking. Yikes! I am so scard something is not going to turn out. Can you guys come? I understand if you can't as it costs so much to come to Ontario. Bring Gin, if you do come. It starts at six pm

My Many Coloured Days said...

Nicole, I've been out of the loop with my blog reading... you had me laughing so hard I had tears about the whole bra thing! I think it's funny because most of us can relate! I too am VERY impressed with your fun ABC book - I may have to steal that idea when I have some time on my hands. You are keeping so busy - I'm impressed!

Brooke said...

i love bra shopping....especially when sean is available to go it makes life so much easier looking for the right fit and size...he can go run out and find it instead of me putting all my clothes back on and going....well i'm happy to say i just started a blog...it's so cute...brookeknudsen.blogspot.com

Amy said...

The more I think about it, the more I cannot understand how you had only one bra for all those years!

You have been tagged- go to my blog for details

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sending us your cute Christmas Card. We value your continued friendship. I loved looking at your blog. We have one for Jacob, but don't keep it updated much. It is at jacobmlee.com I will try to update it soon.