Kasen tuned One today! I can not believe it has been a whole year since he was born. This last year has just flown by. I also can not believe we lived six years without him...he is the most laid back little boy, always, I mean always happy. Has a smile for just about everyone... and loves people. He is a mommy's boy, and I am fine with that. I know that it will not last to long. Both Kassia and Jesiah have been very independent...I am sure that Kasen will be the same way. I think it is because people who come in contact with Kasen just lighten up, he shares a smile with them and they share a smile with him. That positive reinforcement by strangers builds a little person's confidence. I think (and this is just my thinking 101) that is why they are so independent.He is crawling all over the house, getting into things....like the toilets, I found his little hands in the water many times. I simple can not get the others to shut th
e bathroom doors. When I first became a mother if Jesiah had ever done that, I would have freaked out...now I just think it is funny, wash his little hands off, then take him out of there. He follows me around the house and if I sit down on the floor then the he crawls right up onto my lap and stands up so he is in my face. He loves that. He still needs his two naps a day, two bottles (although I would like those to be gone very soon!) a day and lots and lots of fun play time. He has no problem with entertainment, Jesiah and Kassia do
that just fine. I will hear laughing from other room and usually it is Jesiah making Kasen laugh over and over again while Jesiah makes the same face over and over again. Kassia is usually trying to get Kasen attention to, by doing the same thing. Kasen is not diplomatic yet...Kassia will get frustrated and come find me, to tell on someone.
Kasen is a joy beyond Joy. I am grateful he came into our life. I am grateful that he turned one, and that the next stages in life will
be more fun and learning. This is when he will start talking...I can not wait! He already knows a few signs, like "bye", "all done", and he laughs when I do "More". I think he knows what it means though. He is changing fast, and I have enjoyed being home with him. I have really enjoyed ever single minute. I think that is what is so special about being a mom, you get to really see your kids and what they are like. What a blessing that is. Thanks Kasen for making it though a year with your crazy family! 

be more fun and learning. This is when he will start talking...I can not wait! He already knows a few signs, like "bye", "all done", and he laughs when I do "More". I think he knows what it means though. He is changing fast, and I have enjoyed being home with him. I have really enjoyed ever single minute. I think that is what is so special about being a mom, you get to really see your kids and what they are like. What a blessing that is. Thanks Kasen for making it though a year with your crazy family! 

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Kasen!! :) I can't believe he is already one!! Wow, that year just flew by!! Next it is going to be Chloe turing one! O my gosh! that totally freaks me out! Kasen sure is a cutie!!
What a precious blog. You are so blessed to have this little sunshine in your life. His smile is contagious thats for sure. Happy Birthday Kasen!
just wanted to say hello. hope all is well, take care.
You look like such a cute pregnant girl! Don't our little ones grow to dang fast!
You are all belly in that pic! People always say their kids grow up fast, but it's TRUE.
I wanna see more pics of Ket... :P
Post a Comment