Well Jesiah is the luck one that gets to go skiing with his grandparents!!! I have just a little beef with this picture and then I will share my joy that he gets to learn. Ok, here goes....my dad is a really, really good skier. He was on the ski patrol growing up, his dad skied, he grow up on skis (from what I have been told) and my mom even skies. So what is the beef...Well I have NEVER been skiing! You would think that my parents would want us kids to learn how to ski when we were young so that it would be a family sport, we could all go now and have fun. Nope...I have never been. Ket has even been with my Dad. He came back and told me how good my Dad was. I always knew he was, but when Ket told me he was really, really good...then I knew I had been left out of something my whole life. Thanks a lot guys!
Ok so back to Jesiah and skiing. That is the reason I am writting this post!

It was talked about last year, and now this year Jesiah gets to take lessons from the ski instructors at Brundge Mt. He will go up with my parents to the cabin on Friday and then come home on Sunday. This is his first time going. He loved it! He got a little report card at the end of the lesson and he did great for his first time. He can not wait to go up again next Saturday! I am glad that he gets to do it. Maybe if he can ski, and Ket can ski and then Kassia can ski, then maybe I will get to take lessons too!
There is tons of snow at the cabin, and this is Jesiah standing or sitting on top of it. The next picture is of my dad and Jesiah putting up a BELIEVE Sign at the cabin. They look like they had tons of fun!

2 comments:
Yeah, what is the big idea!!! I always wanted to go skiing too! Why didn't our parents take us?!! Probably because it is a pretty expensive sport for the family to do... Jesiah looks like he had lots of fun though!
Now that you are all adults, you may go sking any time you want. We, as your parents, did not want to rush into anything, so .....well....time just got a way from us....so now, you may go and enjoy all you want.
Of course YOU pay. :)
Post a Comment