Friday, February 15

Here comes Number Four...

Ok, I think I am ready for this to happen. But are you ever really ready? I don't think so. It just happens and you go with it. Yes, we will be having another baby. Yea! I am excited, scared, nervous, apprehensive, giddy, relieved, strained, spitiural...I am sure there are more emotions that have happened in the last 13 weeks since I have found out. I know that if I sat here long enough I would remember them all. But my poor Pregnancy Brain seems to get worse with each one.
I am excited that we will be having another baby. I am excited that we will be adding to the family, that Kasen will have a younger brother or sister. I am scared that I will lose my sanity. I am nervous for Kasen that he will get lost in being the "middle" child. All the others, Kassia and Jesiah, they were at least two and half. He just turned one. This baby will be born in Aug. and so that makes them about 19 months apart. That seems so little to me. I am giddy that Kasen will be at least in nursery, and that I may be done before I turn 30, (having children that is). Relief that I at least remember how to take care of a little baby. When you wait two years plus to have another baby...it seems like you forget those sleepless nights, not going out of the house for days, not taking a shower till three in the afternoon...ect. Of course with older ones, I know I will not get away with not going out of the house for days. Even when I had Kasen, seven days later I was running the older ones to preschool, play dates, dance class ect. Strained...lets see, that means two children in diapers and more formula. We just got done with that. :) Spiritual...well that one is easy, there is a baby growing inside of me, a spirit of God. I get to raise this special soul. How exciting is that. No words can express this.
On a finial note...We will be finding out the sex of the baby this time. The reason is simple...Kassia is pretty sure that it is her Baby sister that is coming down from Heaven. She has talked about this little girl from the moment that Kasen came home from the Hospital. I thought it would pass...but for some reason it has not. I even had people ask if I was pregnant because she talked about it so much. Well now I can say yes, I am.

20 comments:

tutu with love said...

CONGRAULATIONS!!!!I am so excited for your little family! You have such a wonderful family. You and Ket are so blessed. HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY,JOY

Shauna said...

YEAH! Congrats to you and your cute family. :)

Krystal said...

:) I am so excited!! I am sure it will be another little girl, but if it isn't, Kassia will love him as well-just know, that you will probably have to keep having babies until you get that girl-to satisfy Kassia! :) haha-good luck!

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

Yay, that is so exciting. I can not believe the baby comes so soon August feels very close (to me at least:) Anyways, hopefully it is little Lexie (was that her name0 I am so happy for you too.

LollyGirl said...

congratulations!! we wish you a healthy pregnancy and may the angels of sanity bless you with four!

Team Seguritan said...

holy cow, long time no talk! Your kiddos are so dang cute. I want to learn how to do some of the cuter things with blogs, I like your age calculator for the kids,,, and congratulations! We are.......not pregnant:-) and I am totally okay with that. I'm just focusing on weening my little man.
Anyway, I'm so glad I got to see your family. It'll be fun to keep in touch, and I liked your thought about blogg safety, never thought of that.

Melina Ficek said...

Congratulations!! You are a braver woman than I am. Good luck with everything.

austin and cherisse said...

wow congrats we are excited for you! I only have three and I am going crazy I dont know how you do it! Good luck I hope everything goes well.

Unknown said...

Congrats Nicole! Believe me... I know how you feel haha :)
Good luck!

Stephanie said...

Congrats Ket and Nicole! I hope you have a great pregnancy!

JoAnna Anderson said...

WHAT!?!? HORRAY! Congrats you guys. Wow! I haven't been checking blogs lately so this news was shocking to read. That is so great. I hope that you do get that little girl too. I can't wait to hear what you are having. If not, boys boys boys- whoot whoot. Anyway, we'll be thinkin about you guys. YEA!

steph said...

Congratulations Ket and Nicole... you will have to visit with Stephanie to see how she got through having babies so close. Some people say it is easier... that is hard for me to imagine. But Kasen and this baby will be best of friends and that will be great!

Justin and Crystal said...

Congrats Nicole! You are a good woman... better than me. =) Good luck with the pregnancy and everything.

Amanda B. said...

Congratulation!! We are excited for you. Have you been feeling okay, Nicole?? I hope so.

Patria said...

BIG CONGRATULATIONS! I just can never get over how GORGEOUS your family is, so I think you guys should have as many as possible (: You make the sweetest most beautiful children.

My Many Coloured Days said...

I've been totally out of the blogging loop - YEAH! That is so exciting. Pregnancy is hard, four kids is hard, kids close together is hard - but you are a hard worker and I know you will do fine! That is special about her baby sister - time will tell. Sending you good pregnancy wishes!

Amy said...

Congratulations!! I think that is so true about what you forget. My first two are 2 years a part and the transition was very familiar. My last two are 2 1/2 years a part and it feels like I fforgot everything!

Fritters said...

Congratulations!!! So happy for you guys! Tag... I just tagged you. see my blog.

lisa midge said...

Congrats! Im so excited for you. It will be excited to see what they last one will be!

Carrie Snider said...

Congrats!!! We are due around the same time! Woot woot!