So this is what was going on. We have storage containers and boxes all over. She was in one of the storage containers, putting the lid on and off. She then got the dominoes out and put them to sleep. She then asked if she could go to sleep in the storage container.
Kassia: "Can I sleep in the storage container too."
Me: "No you can not sleep in the storage container"
Kassia: "Why, when will Jesiah get home?"
Me: "In about 15 minutes or so."
Kassia: "Can I sleep in the container until he gets home with my dominoe friends?
Me: "Yes, I guess you can."
Kassia: "Thanks Mom! You are the best!"
Me: "Yes, I guess you can."
Kassia: "Thanks Mom! You are the best!"
Is that all it takes? Here is pictures of her in the container.
When Jesiah got home, she jumped out and scared him...she thought was pretty funny! 



4 comments:
What a fun little one! She is so cute. She also looks cute in the storage container. Was Jesiah scared when she jumped out?
No, I can not say that he was scared, he just thought it was funny!
That was pretty cute. What a little personality she has.
So funny. It doesn't take much sometimes to win a child's love! Sounds like you have some very busy times ahead! Good luck with it all!
PS. I am going to try that potatoe soup recipe. It looks really good.
Post a Comment