So I just finished Kassia's invites, and I had so much fun doing it. I love making them and can not wait until she gets to hand them to her little friends. It is a three fold, so I am sorry that it is sideways. The first one is the outside of the card and folds in. Then the second one is the inside of the card and is what you see when you open it up! The other little girl in the picture is Jaylynne and they were born on the same day. They are good friends, so we (her mom and I) thought it would be fun to have a party for both of them. Enjoy!
-BL.jpg)
7 comments:
those are awesome invitations!! I wish we lived closer to go to the tea party too. Did you know that April 19th is Kaiya's birthday too?!!!
You did a really wonderful job on the invites! What little girl wouldn't want to come to a Tea Party! It looks so FUN!
So cute!! Those are some awesome invites...but you must hand those to the parents and not the kids..They look way to nice!! What a fun little girl party!
Those are super cute invites....look too nice to give out to people.
What beautiful invites Nicole! Your daughter will treasure them!
this invite is adorable! we are having Kaia's 1 year old birthday party on the 19th too! We are having everyone wear princess dresses (except the boys, of course, who get to wear crowns.) great job!
They are amazing invitations. You did a great job on them. so creative. and I was thinking about it, i do not think it is a big deal at all that the back is upside down. they are adorable
Post a Comment