Well here is something fun to write about!! I finally got a new Hairstyle. My Hair was getting so long and I always did the same thing with it...in fact I would wash it, scrunch it dry with a hairdryer, then take the curling iron and curl the ends so that it stayed nice all day. The last thing I would do is take two bobby pins and pull my bangs back that I had cut to have some depth to my hair, I would pull those back so they were not in my way...right down the middle. Then the next day I just had to pull the bangs back, right down the middle again and most of the time I didn't even comb or brush my hair. Just ran my fingers though it and Voila, I was done. Well it was easy and nice, but man I was feeling dragged down! It was getting so long, when I was driving I would have to move it out of the way or I would "sit" on it with my back.
I was over in Ontario today, I had a doctors appt. and I visited with Brandi for a little bit, then I went over to Krystal's house. I was saying how much I needed to have it done, either dyed (to cover up all those gray hairs that I have) or get it cut. She asked me how I would want it cut, and I told her more then likely I would want a a-line, with it stacked in the back. I did not want the back of my neck shaved, so it had to be longer then that. I hate when all those little hairs start growing out! So she said let do it! So I did it! I love it, I feel so free! Who knew. Ket likes it too, he says it looks really good on me. I am glad, because really I was growing it out for him in the first place.
Krystal took some pictures and email them to me. I was a little surprised at how much she cut off. I asked to see it so that I would not be to shocked, but I still was. She cut off seven inches. Crazy!
Krystal had already started cutting my hair in the back, and then I was like, TAKE a BEFORE PICTURE! So she did. I know I look really, really good!
This is my hair on the floor. Look at all those curls. If my hair had been three more inches, then I could have given it to locks of love! Darn it!
And here is the after. It felt so good to have all that hair gone! I am free! Kasen is not happy one bit, he needs to take a nap!
9 comments:
looks good nicole. thanks for your help today w/ the scanner.
Cute!! I love getting a new hairdo, in fact its about time I got one myself!!
LOVE IT!!!!
looks great, your sister did a great job!!!!!!
You look great in that new haircut! I love getting my haircut, I always feel like a new, sexy woman!! :) And, I highly doubt you have any gray hairs just yet!!
Nicole, your hair is so cute. Perfect for the summer.
nice and cool for warm weather and it looks so dang cute! good for you!
Your hair looks great! Very nice.
Hey! So I don't know if you remember me from like 6 or so years ago at BYUH, but I found your blog through my friend's and got so excited! You have such a beautiful family!!! It's so fun to read up on your life! Are you guys in Idaho???
Much Aloha,
Kaitlin
Post a Comment