Yea, Yea, we are all better! Jesiah was the last one to get sick, and now he has not had a fever for at least two days! His gums are still swollen but that will go down. I am so glad! Now we can start our fun summer!
Oh, wait I have jury duty next week. Hm...do you think they will let me go home when they see how big I am?! I have to report on Monday and then we will see what happens the rest of the week. Ket has taken that day off, so he will be with the kids all day. (he still needed to take his fourth of July Holiday day) I am sad that he has to take it when I will not be home, but it works out.
I forgot to mention that when I went to the Doctor a couple of weeks ago, I also got the 3-D Ultrasound done. We think he is pretty cute. We don't have any names picked out yet, we keeping going back and forth. Ket likes Rydder (I am not sure how it is spelled). I like Brennon, and Benson. We really have not talked about it that much, if you have any suggestions, let me know. Boy names are so hard I think. I am almost ready to just call him Ketsana. The kids call him Tiger right now. (that is after Tiger Woods of course).
I would have to say that he has Ket's nose! That is for sure! The last one is of his foot. The person doing the ultrasound could not believe what a good picture she was getting of his foot. And it is Ket's feet too. Long, finger-like feet. My toes are short and stubby!
6 comments:
Cute cute pictures!! Ryder Leland is the name we have picked out if we have another boy..
Benson and Brennon are both cute. Why not name the baby Ketsana? You don't have any kids named after Ket yet-I think that would be a good idea. I'm glad everybody is feeling better-now it's my turn to be sick. :( ttyl
so glad you are feeling better that is all you need is to be ready to have a baby any week and sick kids too. And the baby really does look cute. All your babies are. I hope you are doing well. we will have to get together when I come home I have a present for your little guy I need to give you.
nicole
Those are really amazing pics of your baby! Thanks for sharing them!
HI, I think it is time for you to use Ketsana... he has given you beautiful kids... maybe another little Ket running around would be a good thing. :) Those pictures of him are adoable, aren't those machines amazing to give such amazing pictures.
Great pics Nicole. You have jury duty in Ontario? That kinda stinks. i like all of the names you have chosen. Benson is very unique for a first name, so that might be the one. I actually like the name Tiger too. I agree that it is hard to pick out names, at least it was for me.
Wow....I am amazed by the ultrasound pics. I just can't believe that is your baby in your tummy on my computer screen! I hope everything goes well for you. We'll be thinking of you!
Post a Comment