Well in about just about seven hours from now, I will be induced to deliver this little baby.... I was able to go home for today and get things done. Thanks to my friend Nicole who came over and helped me get the baby clothes out and stuff ready. I feel so much better and more prepared.
I was very torn on being induced, I really wanted to wait for me to go on my own...but with me being 40 minutes away, Ket and the Doctor were nervous. I was ready to cancel the induction date, but I decided I didn't want to drag this on for my kids. They were ready on Sunday and so was I... It just seemed easier for everyone involved to plan it out...
I will try and keep everyone posted. Smiles all around!
3 comments:
yeah! Excited to see pics and hear about baby!
Congrats on your baby, can't wait to see a pic.
That is crazy how fast that went by..for me, I know it probably wasn't that fast for you :)
Congrats and hope all went and goes well.
KT
Post a Comment