Jaren is now four months old. We are starting to see a little tiny bit of his personality, (well I think so any way) he is starting to smile at others, and laugh and pushes himself up on his stomach, and even does that superman thing with his arms when he is on stomach. It is so cute. For the most part he is sleeping though the night now. About 8pm he goes to sleep and then wakes up around 5am or so. NICE! He is awake more and more, and the kids love to make him laugh. The other day Kassia was blowing bubbles with her mouth and he thought it was the funniest thing in the whole world for about five minutes. Every day she tries to get him to laugh like that again. I thought I would post some cute pictures I took of him the other night. Enjoy.
5 comments:
He is so darn beautiful Nicole! What a little sweetpea! I love the one with your other kids! Four months!!! Holy cow, time flies!
He is such a cutie Nicole!! :) But we all knew he would be (w/ the Mairs genes in him!)! He is starting to look more like a baby and less like a newborn every day!
Wait...didn't you just have him? No way it's been 4 months already!
time flies by too fast!! i cant believe he is already 4 months old. seems like just yesterday, you were still thinking of a name.
Hi guys.. Jaren is such a cutie patootie. Hope you are all well. Check out the blog we started.
http://joshandjaymie.blogspot.com/
..and Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment