And then there is my little one, Jaren.... What is there to say about him. He is finding out about the world and is very quite and content about it. It is fun to see a little bit of his personality coming out here and there. More to come I am sure. Jesiah was at school when we were taking this pictures. I will have to catch him next week during SPRING BREAK! Yea. A break will be so nice and the weather is going to be great!
Thursday, March 19
trampoline Fun and more pictures....
So the Kids have loved, LOVED the trampoline. Every day they are out there almost all day. When Jesiah gets home from school he plays on it, when they are done with dinner they want to go out on it, I have loved that they have something to do outside beside play in the pound that is empty now. Kassen loves to be on it by himself, and with Jesiah, but now with Kassia. (Jesiah will hold him as he jumps, he thinks that is so much fun!) Even Jaren has gotten into the action by "crawling" across the tramp. I am so glad that someone thought of calling us, and we got it. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Here are some pictures that I took... And some other random pictures! Enjoy. 



Kassia thought it was funny that she could see herself in the sliding glass door. she had fun making faces at herself... She thought it was even funner when we looked back at the pictures. What a silly girl! She is so much fun.


Kasen was trying to "shoot" me with this pretend power tool. He is so cute and has so much personality. One minute he is trying to shoot me, the next giving me hug and kisses... then he is done with that and he is bouncing around the House laughing. How much fun!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the pics. The tramp looks like so much fun! I say it all the time but you have such gorgeous children. i just love your family! ps. i filled out the 25 things quiz on my blog.
Cute pictures...I can't believe your little guy is already 7 months now. Time flies.
oh I would LOVE a trampoline for my kids! You guys sure scored! Have fun
What sweet pictures my friend, I LOVE THEM!
Your kids are seriously so adorable! We love the tramp too! Great invention:)
Its like you guys had tons of fun!
Post a Comment