I have to say that one of my favorite times of the year is Spring Time. When the weather changes and the flowers start to pop out of the ground. I love all the colors, so bright and full of life. The kids can go out side and play, after being in the house all winter, they love it too! The days are a perfect temperature, I can turn the heat off in the house. The sun shines in through the windows and I love sitting in the sun.
With spring time, the kids playing outside it is also time to have the screen door fixed. I am pretty sure that ever year until the kids get older we will be fixing the screen door. Last year was the worst year so far. Jaren was old enough to walk around, but not old enough for me to send him outside to be with the rest of the kids. He would go to the screen and bang on the door. Eventually the corner of the screen door started to come out of the frame. Now I call the screen door, our "Kiddy door" Kasen, and Jaren go in and out of the screen door from the corner. It is pretty funny to see. So with the door, there is also a couple of window screens that need to be fixed. But I have to admit that I LOVE opening windows at night!
Tonight for FHE we made cookies. Enjoying the freshly cooked cookies with some milk was really fun for our family. That was until I felt something hard in my mouth. Thinking it was an egg shell, or a big chunk of nut, I pulled it out of my mouth and found it was a part of my tooth! Wait, the heck. It is the tooth right next to my canine tooth, on the back side of my mouth. About six months ago or so, I do remember getting a tooth ache and thinking I needed to go in and have that looked at. But one day lead into another, and then months went by and I never went. My tooth didn't hurt anymore so I forgot. But to have part of my tooth chip off, that is so weird and it is going to cost my a lot of money to fix it! Uhggg, just what I need! Now there is a big hole in my mouth! Ket couldn't stop laughing. I however did not think it was funny. Just the other night my mom was telling me that we have bad teeth in our family and asked how mine was, I said I thought I had a cavity, but they were fine. I should have knocked on wood!
Tonight I am starting the book Hungry Games. I have heard it is a really good book. I will let you know. Have a nice night!
6 comments:
wow-like 4 months ago I got a thing in the mail saying I need to go get my teeth looked at-I still haven't done it. Maybe since bad teeth run in the family I better make an appt. soon!
I have bad teeth too. Someday I will have to tell you about my embarrasing moment in the dentist office when they told me I needed a root canal. Stupid dentists!!!
Hello! I am glad I got on and checked out your blog. Your kids are just as cute as I remember. Of course I don't really know the youngest one. Not sure when we will ever be back in Idaho. I agree that facebook sucks your life away....I had to cut it out of my life when school started in January. Haven't missed farmville or mafia wars yet!
the tooth this is alittle funny but i only think that way because that same thing happened to me too. instead of a cookie though i was eating a slice of pizza. I'm glad you finally updated your blog! i miss you guys brains out and your blog is the only way i can keep up with you.
Sorry about your tooth.
Have you finished hinger games yet? I just finished rereading the sequel. I really liked both books. Can't wait to hear what you think.
Oh dear! Sorry about that!
Post a Comment